A shoot 'em up made for the Ludum Dare 40.
How to play:
- Score as many points as you can by shooting enemies. The more points you have, the harder the waves.
- Shooting an enemy with its opposite element grants you double damage, more points and increment your score multiplier by 1.
- You can dodge bullets but you can also absorb them by swapping to the same element. Absorbing a bullet heals you!
- There are two powerups:
- A bowl of rice: Slows you down while giving you a better spreadshot.
- A dumbbell: Speeds you up while giving you less spreadshot.
|W / Up arrow||Move Up|
|S / Down arrow||Move Down|
|A / Left arrow||Move Left|
|D / Right arrow||Move Right|
|1 / 2 / 3 / 4||Swap between Fire & Water|
- Claire Le Guludec - Game Art
- Florent Jamet - Game Design
- Clément Duranti - Programming
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Tiny Guardian - Windows 35 MB
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.